AOL Account Recovery
AOL Account is a service provider that specializes in different web portals and provides a free mailing platform. It allows you to maintain an accessible web platform, and you can send and receive emails with the help of the AOL email platform.
If you have an AOL account and you lost its access, the only question that comes to your mind is, ‘How to Recover AOL Account?’ If you have the same question in your mind, you can get answers to your questions with the help of going through the points listed below.
Recover your AOL Account
You can recover your AOL account with the help of following the points listed below;
- With the help of a trusted browser, visit the official login page of AOL.
- In the username section of the website, enter your username and click on the option ‘Forgot my password.’
- You'll then be taken to the official support page of AOL.
- Now, from the list of the options, you can select different ways to recover your AOL account.
Recovery Phone Number- You can recover your AOL account with the help of the recovery phone number;
- Select the option, recover through phone number.
- Verify the last ending digits of your registered number and proceed.
- It will send a one-time password applicable for 15 minutes to your registered phone number.
- Enter the same code you received on the verification page of AOL.
- You’ll then be able to access your AOL account.
Recovery Email Address- You can recover your AOL account with the help of the recovery email address;
- Select the alternative email address stated on the recovery page of AOL.
- Once you do, it will send a verification link to your registered alternative email address.
- Open the new email you received and click on the verification link to change your AOL password.
- The following page will allow you to change the password of your AOL account.
- Once you change the password, it will showcase a section box that will ask you to opt out from all the devices you’ve logged in to your AOL account.
- You can then access your AOL account effectively.
How to Recover your AOL account through security questions?
You can recover your AOL account with the help of different security questions;
- On the recovery page of AOL, select the option ‘Answer to security questions.’
- You’ll then be asked to answer all the security questions you set when creating your account with AOL.
- Make sure you answer all the security questions asked on the page correctly and enter your correct date of birth.
- After that, you’ll be asked to change the password of your AOL account.
Henceforth, you can get the answer to the question, ‘how to recover an AOL account with the help of security questions?’ by going through all the points listed above and getting the required assistance.