Can I cancel Norton Anytime?
If you have been using Norton for a while or are facing any issues and want to cancel your subscriptions, read the points and procedures below.
You have the option to end your Norton subscriptions whenever you want. You can request a refund after canceling as well if you need one 0800 331 6004 or 1 (803) 715 -2726 /1-802-327-8055.. Simple instructions for canceling your Norton subscription and asking for a refund are provided.
What happens if you cancel Norton subscription?
You will be either eligible for a full refund, or you will get a partial refund, depending on your subscription. If you are the under the 60-day money-back deal, you will get a full refund after you cancel your subscription.
How do I cancel my Norton subscription and get a refund?
Cancel your Norton Subscription from your Windows.
- Open your web browser and navigate to the Norton official website.
- To access your account, log in using your email id and password.
- Select "manage my subscription" after clicking on the user name.
- Select the option to cancel my subscription.
- Norton will give you two choices for renewing your subscription and staying subscribed.
- The cancellation will need to be confirmed once more.
- You will get a confirmation notification.
- Go to the support tab and select the option to request a refund.
- You will receive your refund within a few business days if you are qualified for the refund.
Cancel your Norton Subscription from your Smartphone
- On your smartphone, open the play store and select the profile icon.
- Select the options for payments and subscriptions.
- Choose the Norton app by swiping it down.
- Next, select the subscription cancellation button.
- Reaffirm your subscription cancellation.
- Go to your Play Store account and select Order History to request a Norton refund.
- You should look for your Norton payment and then click on it.
- Add the justification for your cancellation and choose the refund request option.
Cancel your Norton Subscription through customer service
- Make a call to Norton's customer service line 1 (803) 715 -2726.
- Pay close attention to the IVR process and then select the appropriate numbers.
- To speak with a representative, you may need to wait a while.
- In addition to asking for a cancellation of your Norton subscription, you can ask the agent for a refund as well.
- If you are eligible for your refund, you will get a refund in a few business days.
- In your registered email address, you will get a confirmation message about your cancellation and your refund process.
- If you have any doubts regarding the cancellation or refund request, get in touch with a representative of Norton.