Can I cancel ticket from Skyscanner?
- No! Skyscanner can help you find the best prices on flights and other travel services, but you will need to contact the airline or other provider directly to cancel your booking. The process and the terms of canceling a ticket will be determined by the provider and thus it's important to check the cancellation policy of the airline, hotel or car rental company you booked with and follow the steps accordingly.
- Besides Skyscanner is a travel search engine used to compare prices for flights, hotels, and car rentals, it's not a travel agency. When you book a flight or other travel service through Skyscanner, you are booking directly with the airline, hotel, or car rental company, and you will need to refer to the cancellation policy of the specific provider you booked with.
- If you have any difficulty in understanding the terms or process or have any questions, Skyscanner's customer service team may be able to assist you in providing the contact information for the provider you booked with, but they may not have the authority or ability to cancel or make changes to your booking themselves.
Does Skyscanner have 24-hour cancellation?
- Skyscanner is a travel search engine and price comparison website and does not have a 24-hour cancellation policy of its own. When you find a good deal through Skyscanner, you will be directed to the provider's website to finalize your booking. The cancellation policy for your booking will be determined by the provider, and it may or may not have a 24-hour cancellation policy.
- It's important to read the cancellation policy for your specific booking before making it, to make sure you understand the terms and conditions, and if the booking is eligible for a 24-hour cancellation policy or not. You can find this information on the provider's website or by contacting the provider directly.
- Please keep in mind that it's always best to refer to the specific cancellation policy of the provider you booked with and not rely solely on the information provided by Skyscanner. If you have any questions about the cancellation policy for your booking, it's best to contact the provider directly for the most accurate and up-to-date information.