Can you get a refund for the AVG subscription?
Yes, you can get a refund for canceling the AVG subscription. In case you are not satisfied with your purchase, then you can connect with the customer support of AVG within 30 days of purchase to get a full refund from them. This 30-day money-back policy is applicable to the products bought from the following methods:-Online purchase from the official AVG website, Online purchases from an offer within another AVG product on Mac or Windows PC, and purchases made from Google Play Store. To request a refund, you can follow the below-mentioned steps-
- Start by logging in to your AVG account.
- Choose the order history tab.
- Choose the “Request a refund” that is present next to the order you want a refund for.
- In case your order includes multiple subscriptions, then tick the box next to each subscription and Then click Continue to refund 1-802-327-8055.
- You will also get an option of why you are requesting a refund, and it is optional.
- After entering all the relevant details, submit the form. You will be informed through email when your request has been processed.
Can you cancel your AVG subscription?
If you don’t want to use the paid AVG product, then you will need to cancel your AVG subscription before the next billing date to avoid future charges 1-802-327-8055. Your billing date will vary.
- If you have taken 1, 2, or 3 years of subscription, then the billing date can be up to 30 days prior to the next subscription year starts.
- If you have taken monthly subscriptions, then your billing date is two days prior to the date of the start of the next subscription month.
- If you have taken the AVG free trial, then your billing date is the final date of the free trial.
To cancel your subscription to AVG, follow the below-mentioned steps-
- Start with signing in to your AVG account at www.id.avg.com/sign-in.
- Now you have to choose the My Subscriptions tab.
- Now try to navigate the AVG subscription that you have to cancel.
- After choosing the subscription, you have to click the Unsubscribe button under the subscription that you want to cancel.
- You will also get a question reason for canceling the subscription, which is optional.
- You have to review the details about your canceled subscription and hit the close button.
How long do you get a refund from an AVG subscription?
For payments that are made via credit/debit card or PayPal, the refund amount will be credited within seven days of cancellation, and if the payment is made from another option, then it can take 14 days.