Email not Working
Gmail is the web-based email service provider to share, transfer, and gather information across the internet. it is really simple for the users to send it attachments via mail or through the file, sometimes user comes across various situations where it becomes peskier to access the email, Here you will find all the mandatory steps to fix the problem of email not responding.
How to fix when the email is not working
- At the beginning of the process, you first try to Gmail in a different browser recommended as the UR browser of email not working you may face the Gmail server to be down temporarily.
- Keep checking the Gmail storage, Most of the time users no longer receive the email.
- To check storage, you have to click on Upgrade storage in Google drive, as you can be used up to 15GB of space.
- Click more on the Gmail tab and tap on the bin to open it.
Delete email filters
- At the beginning of the process, you first should click on the setting button and select it
- Following above you have to Tap on filters and blocked addresses associated
- You have to select filters as mentioned on the tab.
- Tap on the Delete button to erase filters.
Even you can turn off email forwarding
- You have to click on the setting button in Gmail.
- Select the setting option.
- Choose forwarding and POP/IMAP to open that tab.
- Tap on disable forwarding option.
- Click save changes.
Better to turn off firewalls
As antivirus includes firewalls, Hinder the process so better remove antivirus utilities.
- Select the task manager.
- Click the startup tab
- Select antivirus software.
- Then click Disable to proceed.
How will you fix email not working on my phone
All of us use emails for communicating online at work or in our personal circles. And for accessing any email id, you can use all kinds of devices or phones. But often users of I Phone complain of not being able to access their mails because of any issue. This error usually occurs because of common reasons and can also get fixed with the help of a few troubleshooting steps. And for fixing the issue of email not working on iPhone, tap below.
Ways to fix email not working on iphone
- If you are not able to send or receive email on your phone then firstly check your internet connectivity if it’s working fine or not
- Make sure that you have deleted all the unwanted emails or cache files that you don’t use. This way you can make up for the new mails to appear in the mailbox
- If you are not able to open your mail, it would probably either because of the outdated app or any error code thus keep updating your app and the device
- Keep your mail in sync so that you can at least be able to receive fresh mails on the top.
- And you are done. This way, you can easily fix the issue of mail not working. And for further inquiries, contact customer care.
Follow the steps of email not working so that you can work effectively. In case you need more assistance, you can contact directly to the customer support team of email
Email Not Responding
We all have email accounts and they are quite essential for us to make our professional and personal life better especially when it comes to maintaining communication. But there are times when our email accounts get unable to send or receive emails, or they just get simply stuck due to any known or unknown reason. However, one can always fix some of the common issues with the help of an easy troubleshooting process. Here’s how.
Top Ways To Fix Common Email Unable To Respond Issue
- First, Check Your Internet Connection
This is the most common but critical thing that you must do. This is quite obvious that if your internet connection won’t work properly then you’ll not be able to work with your email account at all.
- Check Your Email Login Credentials
You must always check your email login credentials – Username & Password. They must be entered correctly then only you’ll be able to get access to your account.
- Check Your Email’s SMTP & IMAP Settings
The SMTP setting in your email account lets you send emails whereas the IMAP setting lets you receive the email, not responding from other accounts. Hence, it becomes very important for you to check out these settings in order to work with your email properly.
Moreover, contact tech-support to get assistance on fixing the email not responding issue.