Facebook Account Recovery
Have you been facing login issues with your Facebook account, and not able to recover it? Also, have you forgotten the phone number linked to your FB account? Well, users often face such a situation with their social media accounts. However, they can easily recover them via using other recovery alternatives such as email address, security questions, trusted friends, etc. Besides, most of the recovery information is already setup in your account when you have created it.
Therefore, if you have no idea about Facebook account recovery without knowing the phone number, then stick to this guide. This will help you with your FB account password recovery via using other effective methods.
How can I recover my Facebook account without a phone number?
FB Account Recovery Via Email
- Navigate to Facebook’s account recovery page in your web browser or mobile app.
- Next, search your account via using username, email address, or phone number linked to your account.
- Hereafter, recognize your account, then you can begin with the account recovery.
- Next, click on the Forgot password link, then you can prefer the email address recovery option to get the recovery link.
- Now, get access to your recovery email account, click on the recovery link, and then you’ll be redirected to the password reset page.
- Eventually, set up a new password for your account on FB followed by saving the changes.
FB Account Recovery Via Trusted Friends
In case, if you also have no access to your Facebook account recovery email account, then you can use your trusted Friends to recover it. Here’s how.
- Visit the FB login page, then hit the Forgotten Password link, and then then you’ll be asked to enter the email address, username, mobile number linked to your account.
- Click on the Search option, then select the 'No longer have access to these?' option, then you’ll need to mention a new email address for your account recovery.
- Click Continue, then select the 'Reveal My Trusted Contacts' option, and then follow the onscreen instructions to fetch the recovery links to your trusted friends only.
- Once the links are shared with them, then contact them to tell you the codes that they have received.
- Enter the codes in their specific fields, then you’ll be able to verify your accounts.
- Finally, you can reset the password of your account on the Facebook password reset page.
Moreover, if you are still wondering How can I recover my Facebook account without a phone number or any other recovery methods, then contact the tech-experts at Fb customer service and get better assistance.