Google Account Recovery
Google password can be recovered with the help of account recovery information that is provided by the account user during a Google account sign up process. You can go to the Google account recovery page where you can reset a new password for your account. The steps to get Google account recovery help on their account recovery page and recover your Google password are given below:
- Launch your browser and visit the Google account recovery website
- Input your Google ID on account recovery page and tap next
- On next page type your old account login password or skip to provide the same by tapping Try another way
- Then allow Google to send a password recovery code in your registered number through message or call
- When you receive the code type it correctly in the box given on account recovery page
- Then get transferred to password reset page where you can reset a new password
- You can also choose to get password recovery code in your recovery email by tapping I don’t have my phone link
- Login to your email and copy the code then paste the same on the account recovery page
- Submit code and get transferred to password reset page then create a new password for your Google account
You can also get Google account recovery help from the customer support team of Google in case you are unable to recover Google password yourself.
How to recover Google Account if Disabled
My Google Account is Disabled, How Do I Recover It
Google is highly strict about its user’s security and never compromise with it in any situation. Whenever Google sees any phishing, spam, and unwanted activity, then it disables the Google account on a temporary basis which can be restored later. Sometimes when a user entered an incorrect password too many times, then their Google account also gets disabled. If you are one among those whose Google account is disabled, then you can simply follow the Google account recovery process within simple steps.
Steps to recover a disabled Google account
- Go to the best official sign-in page of Google and then log in to your email account.
- Now try to restore your Google account and if you are not able to find the restore option, then you can also fill the recovery form.
- You can also visit support google.com and it will be redirected to the account recovery page.
- Now choose a password recovery option and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the password recovery process.
After applying the above-described Google account recovery steps, one can simply recover a disabled Google account and if you are not capable of finding difficulties to recover your account, then contact the support team of Google for better help.