Hotmail Account Recovery
Failed to access your Hotmail account even after multiple attempts and have no clue on how to restore access to their account? Then, you are at the right place, as in this article you will be offered complete details on how one can restore access to their account and manage their tasks accordingly.
Different ways to recover Hotmail account
For the users who are wondering about what are the ways to perform Hotmail account recovery, they are offered the following options that include:
- Linked email
- Linked phone number
Thus, by using either of the options, the user can restore access to their Hotmail account. Besides, many users have a query on how they can recover their Hotmail without using the phone number, then the user can check out the quick process discussed in this article.
How can recover the Hotmail account without using a phone number
For the users who are looking for the detailed steps to recover Hotmail Account Without a Phone Number, they can check out the steps provided below to restore access to their account.
- To begin the process, the user needs to visit the recovery page of Hotmail.
- Here, the user needs to click on the forgot password link and continue.
- Further, the user is required to select the sign-in issue and continue with the recovery process.
- Now, as the user has no access to the recovery phone number, they can mention the email account linked to the account.
- Then, the user needs to mention the security captcha and click on the Next button.
- The user can request the verification code on the linked email and complete the verification process.
- After the account is verified, the user can create a new password for their Hotmail account.
Thus, this is the complete info on Hotmail account recovery that one can follow to create a new password for their account and manage their tasks accordingly. Besides, for the users who are looking for details on how they can recover deleted Hotmail files, they can check out the procedure mentioned below.
How one can restore deleted Hotmail files
To restore deleted files, the user needs to follow the quick steps discussed below or seek help from the Hotmail customer service for assistance.
- Begin the process by visiting the sign-in page of the Hotmail account and login into the account.
- Now, in the left panel, click on the deleted items option and continue. It will include the files deleted in the last 30 days.
- Further, the user can select the files they wish to restore and continue.
- After that, the user can click on the restore button and regain access to the deleted files.