How can I recover my FB account?
Facebook lets you connect with millions of people on one platform. You can share photos and videos and converse with your family or friends anytime. There are times when you get out of your Facebook account. Facebook allows you to recover the FB account and get back all the services at 1-802-327-8055. You can create a new password and get into your Facebook account. For this, you can read the given information and obtain all the services again in less possible time.
Steps to recover my Facebook account:
- Initially, you can proceed to the official website of Facebook.
- At there, you can tap on the login button available at the top right of the screen.
- You need to provide the correct username at the given details.
- You will proceed to the new screen when you tap on the forget password button.
- You have several options to recover the Facebook account and get the security code.
- From that, you can choose the recovery phone option and tap on the continue button.
- Facebook will send you the six-digit security code on your recovery phone number.
- You need to add the code in the given field and proceed further.
- With this, you can create a new strong password and enter the same accordingly.
- Thus, you need to re-enter the same password and tap on the next button.
- Facebook will immediately verify your identity and give access to your lost Facebook account.
- You will also get the confirmation message of your account recovery at your email id.
How can I get my old Facebook account back without a password?
If you are unable to get back to the old Facebook account without a password, you can recover the account using the find my account page. At there, you need to provide the correct username of your Facebook account. With this, you can search for your account through email or phone number. When you find your appropriate FB account, you can reset the password accordingly.
How can I recover my Facebook account without a phone number?
Facebook enables you to recover your Facebook account and reset your password. If you don't have the recovery phone number, you can use the email facility to get back into your account. Thus, you need to follow the below steps to acquire your Facebook account again:
- First, you need to go to the official website of Facebook or open the mobile app.
- After that, you can select the login option to proceed further.
- On the new screen, you can provide the correct username and tap on the forget password button.
- You will get multiple options to recover the account.
- From that, you can choose the recovery email option and get the security code.
- Once you receive the six-digit security code, you need to provide them in the given field.
- You will proceed to the new screen when you tap on the verify button.
- At there, you can create a new strong password and enter them twice.
Facebook will give you access to your Facebook account and verify your identification. You need to log in again using the correct username and new password.