How do I cancel a subscription on Avast?
Avast is one of the famous Cyber security software providers that allow you to pack with the largest threat-detection network antivirus. It is very lightweight and easy to use on your PC. There are times when you no longer want to continue with the subscription and services of Avast antivirus. In this case, users ask how do I cancel a subscription on Avast to stop the services. You need to cancel the subscription for the Avast product before the next billing date to stop any future charges call on this number 1-802-327-8055.
Cancel through the Avast account:
If you want to cancel the services, you need to follow the given steps and do so using the Avast antivirus account 1-802-327-8055:
- To go ahead, you need to open the Avast official website on any browser of your device.
- Then, you need to select the account button given on the right top hand of the screen.
- At there, you need to enter the correct username and password to get into your Avast account.
- With this, you will see the account details where you need to choose the subscription tile option.
- At there, you need to select the unsubscribe button given under the subscription you want to cancel.
- After that, you need to agree to all the terms and conditions regarding the services at 1-802-327-8055.
- Once you select the confirm button, your Avast subscription will be no longer available, but the current period will continue till expiration.
Cancel through the google play store:
- To cancel through the google play store, you must be login with the google account you used to purchase the Avast subscription.
- Then, you need to open the google play store on your device and select the profile tab at the top right hand of the screen.
- With this, you need to choose the payments and subscription option and go to the subscription page.
- At there, you need to choose the Avast subscription you want to cancel and click on the cancel subscription.
- With this, you need to confirm the cancellation and complete the process.
- At last, Avast will send you the confirmation regarding the stoppage of the subscription at your registered email id.
If you cannot stop the services, you can connect with the Avast customer support team and speak with the representative at 1-802-327-8055. You can ask how do I cancel my Avast subscription and get a refund from customer support. To reach the representative, you can find the different contact modes on their help page.
How do I cancel my Avast subscription and get a refund?
Suppose you have purchased an avast subscription, but you change your mind and want to know How do I cancel my avast subscription and get a refund. The return should be made within 30 days of purchase for a refund.
Method to cancel and get a refund:
- Sign in to the avast account with your email id and password.
- tap on the order history tab to see the purchase
- Click on the order that you want to cancel
- Confirm the avast subscription cancellation and proceed to request a refund.
- The order details will appear, along with the purchase date and the avast subscription plan
- Click on the refund request tab at the end of the page
- If you have multiple subscriptions, check and tick on the box beside the plan you want to cancel and refund
- Click on ‘continue to refund.’
- you may specify the reason for the cancellation and confirm the refund.
- Avast will confirm the refund by email within 7 days.