How do I cancel my Kaspersky subscription?
Kaspersky is an anti-virus software that protects your PC from malware. You can quickly get a Kaspersky subscription. Kaspersky works well on desktop computers and Macs. Millions of users trust Kaspersky worldwide for PC or Mac computer safety. You can install Kaspersky and get a monthly or yearly subscription, depending on your needs. If you want to cancel your subscription, you can easily unsubscribe it. This article answers your question: How do I cancel my Kaspersky subscription most easily? Kaspersky provides its customers with an easy subscription and unsubscribes facility according to their convenience.
Please take the following steps to cancel your Kaspersky subscription:
If you don't want your Kaspersky subscription anymore, you can take the following steps to unsubscribe from it.
- First, you must visit your service provider's website from where you have purchased your subscription.
- Then go to the account page. The account page will contain login and password.
- Enter your login id and password, and press enter. This step will lead you to your subscription page.
- Check the active subscription plan you would like to cancel.
- Now click on cancel subscription. This step will cancel your current subscription.
- Turn off auto-renewal for the subscription. Turning off your auto-renewable plan will disable the subscription plan from auto-renewing.
These are the steps to cancel a Kaspersky subscription, and by following these steps, you can cancel your Kaspersky subscription anytime you want. Kaspersky also provides a refund to its customers if they are eligible for it. You must contact their customer service at support.Kaspersky.com to avail your rebate.
How to Cancel Your Kaspersky Subscription on Your Windows or Mac Computer
Please follow the following steps to unsubscribe from your Kaspersky subscription on your Windows or Mac computer:
You can take the following steps to unsubscribe from Kaspersky.
- Sign into your My Kaspersky account with your id and password.
- Now click on Manage subscriptions. Your active subscription plan will appear in front of your screen.
- Turn off automatic renewables.
- A list of options will appear in front of your screen. Choose why you want to turn off auto-renewable.
- Then click on turn off. This will make auto-renewing inactive, and your plan will not auto-renew.
Canceling your subscription plan may differ depending upon the subscription provider you have subscribed from. Suppose you have purchased your subscription from Kaspersky and are eligible for a refund. You can contact Kaspersky directly and fill out a form that includes information like the date of purchase, name, order number, and email address.
You can contact them directly if you have purchased your subscription from a different source.
This article also talks about how to Cancel your Kaspersky Subscription on Your Windows or Mac Computer, which will help you further unsubscribe from Kaspersky. You can easily unsubscribe from Kaspersky by following these steps.