How do I cancel my Norton subscription?
Norton allows its customers to cancel their subscriptions at any time. They also provide refunds once the subscription ends as per its cancellation and refund policy. Normally it is renewed automatically, but you can end your subscription. Most people wonder How do I cancel my Norton subscription? You can cancel your Norton subscription trouble-free. The process of cancellation is very simple. Norton has years of experience and expertise in developing world-class antivirus software. You can follow the given instructions to cancel your Norton subscription:
Norton subscription plans
- Norton antivirus plus: 1 PC or MAC at 6.25$
- Norton 360 standard: 1 device for one year 11.25$
- For two years, 19.39$. It comes with parental security.
- Norton 360 deluxe : 3 devices one year 15.01$
- For two years, 26.28$. It comes with a password manager.
- Norton 360 deluxe: 5 devices one year 32.54$
- For two years 66.34$
Cancel your subscription before it renews automatically
- Norton has features where it automatically renews the subscriptions of its customers. You can follow the given instructions to cancel your subscription before it renews automatically:
- You have to go to the "1 (803) 715 -2726 or 1-802-327-8055" section.
- You have to open your Norton account one day before it renews automatically.
- Now select the "My Subscriptions" tab.
- Now you have to select "Cancel Subscription Renewal."
- Now you have to confirm the cancellation of your Norton Subscription.
This may take a few hours. The subscription you have purchased will continue to work till its term. But it will not get renewed as you have canceled its renewal. If there were any add-on subscriptions, they would also be removed as a result of the cancellation of Norton subscriptions. Most people wonder how much does it cost to get a refund for Norton's subscription? The cancellation and refund of Norton's subscription depend on the cancellation and refund policy of Norton. They provide refunds, but some provisions are very strict.
Can I cancel my Norton subscription anytime?
- Norton is an anti-virus Software product introduced into the market by the Norton security family.
- Norton provides the facility of threat protection and firewall for computers; using it, you can always protect your device and personal data.
- There are so many competitors in the market, so in case you want to switch to another service provider or you no longer need to continue the subscription, you can always cancel your Norton subscription. Still, for that, you need to know everything about the Norton cancellation policies.
- Let’s look at Norton cancellation policies: If you have a question, “can I cancel my Norton subscription anytime?” you need to read further.
For Annual subscribers:
1)If you are an annual subscriber, then you can cancel your subscription anytime within 60 days of the plan purchase.
2)If you wish to cancel after 60 days, you must pay a certain fee.
For Monthly subscribers:
1) If you buy the product on a monthly basis, then you can end your subscription within 14 days of purchase.
2) If you cancel after 14 days again, the fee is applicable.
For Trial subscribers: If you are in your trial period, you must request cancellation within 60/14 days. Otherwise, you might be charged a certain amount.
So in case, you think, “can I cancel my Norton subscription anytime?” Hopefully, you get your answer. So you can proceed with the best-suited solution.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my Norton subscription?
Under our 60-day Money Back Guarantee, the purchase of an annual subscription is eligible for a full refund, if requested within 60-days of the date of purchase. Each annual renewal is also eligible for a full refund if requested within 60-days of being charged.
How much does it cost to get a refund for a Norton subscription?
- They provide a 60 days Money Back Guarantee, under which you are eligible for a full refund on the purchase of an annual subscription 1 (803) 715 -2726 or 1-802-327-8055, but you have to request a refund within 60 days.
- If you have purchased the monthly subscription, then you will get a full refund if you put the refund request within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- If you do not cancel your free trial, then you can get a full refund if the subscription of the first year has been renewed and you do not want it. You can ask for a refund within 60 days from the date of purchase.
- If you have purchased the annual subscriptions and request a refund after 60 days, then you have to pay the cancellation charges up to $ 20.
How long does it take to cancel my Norton subscription?
You can end your Norton subscription within hours. The process is very simple. As soon as you cancel your Norton subscription, it ends within hours.
The terms and conditions of the cancellation and refund policy are very flexible and accommodative. Norton allows its customers to get a full refund on their annual and monthly subscriptions. You will get a full refund if you cancel your annual subscription within 60 days. Similarly, if you cancel your monthly subscription within 14 days, you will get a full refund. Even the process of cancellation and refund is easy. Norton has tried to expand its customer base through its cancellation and refund policy. You must pay a hefty cancellation charge if you cancel your subscription after 60 days.