How do I cancel my Telus subscription?
Telus provides telecommunication services across Canada. They provide various kinds of services like internet protocol, data, voice, entertainment, and videos. It is very convenient to get their subscription. But if you are using their services and you are not satisfied with their service, then you must cancel your subscription at any time. Do you wonder how I can find easy steps to cancel my Telus subscription? It is convenient to cancel their subscription. You must be familiar with their cancellation policy if you are canceling your subscription. You can quickly call their customer service number and inform them about the cancellation. You must follow the terms and conditions of their cancellation policy.
Easy steps for canceling your Telus subscription
It is convenient to cancel your Telus account. You have to make sure that you have paid the outstanding bill. If you are looking for free cancellation, then you must inform them 30 days in advance about thyme cancellation. You must follow the given instructions to cancel your subscription hassle-free:
- You have to call them at 310-2255, and the customer representative will review your account, try to resolve your queries, and finally, check your account's status.
- You must pay if your recharge or outstanding due amount is pending.
- If you want to move to any other service provider, you have to keep your Telus account open unless the process is completed; otherwise, you will lose your number.
- Once you have confirmed your cancellation to the customer representative, then they will provide you with the restriction related to returning your Telus equipment.
- You will get the equipment-related instructions and a postage-paid return waybill by email within a span of 01 to 03 business days of canceling their subscription.
The terms and conditions of their cancellation policy
You need to be familiar with their cancellation policy. If you know the policy, then you can cancel your subscription at any time. You have to follow the given terms and conditions of their cancellation policy:
- You must pay the outstanding amount (bills and charges) before canceling your Telus subscription.
- If you are planning to cancel their service term, then you need to pay their service term fees.
- You have to pay a fee of $ 20 for every remaining month of your service term. At the same time, you may have to pay a maximum of $ 400 and a minimum of $ 100.
- If your subscription is based on a month-to-month agreement, then you cancel it after giving them 30 days' notice. In this case, you do not have to pay the cancellation charge.
- You also have to pay the charges for the unreturned rental equipment
How long do you have to cancel TELUS?
- Usually, if you cancel their subscription by giving them 30 days notice in advance, then you do not have to pay the cancellation charges.
- You also have to make sure that you returned all their equipment without any damage, or you have to pay the appropriate charges.
You have to pay the cancellation charge if you do not give notice to them. Even the process of cancellation is straightforward. You have to contact their customer representative and ask them to cancel your subscription. However, you must cancel their subscription to avoid paying hefty cancellation charges.
How much does it cost to cancel Telus?
If you cancel your service term you will be subject to a cancellation fee. The fee is $20 per month for each remaining month on your service term with a maximum of $400 and a minimum of $100.