How do i delete my Snapchat account?
Snapchat is one of the famous and used social media platforms as it helps you connect with millions of people at one time. It is well known to help you click pictures, create steaks, record videos with different and unique filters. Sometimes, you can don’t want to pursue the services of Snapchat; in that case, you can delete your Snapchat account permanently. But users ask how to delete a Snapchat account; you need to perform some steps which help you to delete your account on Snapchat. Following are the steps which you can follow:
What are the ways to delete a Snapchat account?
- To start the process, you need to open the Snapchat official login page at your preferred search engine on your device.
- Then, you need to open your account with a user id and password.
- Once you sign in to your account, you need to head towards the manage my account page available on your account.
- After that, from the various options, tap on the delete my account menu and confirm the process by re-entering the user id and password of your Snapchat account.
- With this, you will get the security code at your recovery email or phone number. You need to add that code in the required field.
- When Snapchat verifies your identity, they will first deactivate the account for 30 days, and after that, your account will be permanently deleted from Snapchat.
When your account is deactivated, your friends cannot send your messages or videos. In these 30 days periods, you can reactivate your account by simply logging in through your user id and password. If Snapchat found no activity in your account in these 30 days, they will automatically delete your Snapchat account.
If you still face any issue, in that case, you can get a hold of someone on Snapchat. To reach the representative, you can find the different contact ways in their support section. Once you connect with the team, you can ask the ways to delete a Snapchat account, and the representative will provide you with the correct information. The customer support team is 24 hours available for help and guidance.