How do I get human on Roku?
Roku is an American Company that constructs and manufactures video games’ for digital media players. If you have bought their products and are facing any issues, you can contact them for a solution. To get the answer to Call a Live Person in Roku Customer Service (800) 723-9492 or 1-802-327-8055, you can go through the details given in the article below, which will help you best.
Call a Live Person in Roku Customer Service
To get a human on Roku, you can get through the call process by making a call to the customer service team at Roku. The call is the primary mode of communication with the team. In order to communicate over call, you can follow the steps as follows:
- Get through the official website of Roku, www.roku.com.
- Scroll the page down and reach out to the company section.
- Then, tap on the Contact us option.
- You will be forwarded to the contact page.
- Click on the Roku support tab. From the available contact options, choose the call option.
- You will get the number (800) 723-9492. Dial the same and then get through with an executive by going through their IVR.
How do I speak to someone at Roku?
In order to speak to someone when the call lines are busy, you can choose the live chat option. To get on cuts, you must reach the homepage, and then from the contact page, tap on the message badge icon, and a chat box will expand on the screen. Get on to the same and connect with the team. An agent from the team will connect with you to help you with the raised query. You can get help in real-time through the live chat mode.
How to send an email to Roku?
You can also communicate or get in with the team through email mode of Contact. You can draft an email and then send it to the official email address of the same. The team shall get back to you soon to help you with the raised query. It is one of the trustworthy and reliable means of communication for Roku.
Social media services
Other than the call, chat, or email, you can also contact the team through the contact forms and social media or also write to their official mailing address, 1701 Junction Court, Suite 100. San Jose, CA 95112. If you are looking to contact them through the contact forms, these are available on the official website. Tap on the form and fill in the same. Similarly, for social media sites, you can reach out to their handles from the official website and drop a message or tag them on your post. The different social media handles are as follows:
- Facebook- www.facebook.com/roku
- Instagram- www.instagram.com/roku
- Twitter- www.twitter.com/roku
- LinkedIn- www.linkedin.com/roku