How do I get a refund for Norton automatic renewal?
Back in the day, when someone asked about the best cure to computer problems then, in reply, you may get silence, but now the scenario has been changed because in case you have something in your system such as pc or laptop that might slow down their performance then you will look up to the Norton software it is an anti-virus which makes a protection wall around your system and the disturbing external elements like malware, virus, trojans, etc.
The American-based company Norton provides complete protection to your system through different subscription plans. You can choose one year or two-year membership according to your convenience. If you want your refund back from Norton after automatic renewal, how do I get a refund for Norton automatic renewal? But before that, you can go through the Norton refund policy mentioned below. These policies will help you in claiming a refund without making an error.
Here is the Norton refund policy mentioned below.
- The company allowed its users to request a refund for any product in the initial 60 days of purchase.
- In case you have bought a monthly subscription, you can get a money-back guarantee within 14 days of purchase.
- Some parts during your purchase are non-refundable, like applicable taxes.
- Other than this, the company will not refund the shipping and handling costs.
- If you have reimbursed repeat purchases, you can also not claim the refund from the company.
- In case the damages caused due to the computer viruses then also refund is not allowed.
- If you have purchased through a third party, then also you can claim the refund.
Norton Refund policy
This is the Norton Refund policy which will help you in every situation; now, you need to go through the Norton refund procedure listed below. The procedure includes steps that are explained in a very basic manner so that one can apply them without any external guidance.
- Visit the official site of Norton Airlines and sign up with your account.
- Then move to the refund page section, and click on it.
- The form will open, fill out the blanks with the personal details and, mention your issue, submit it.
- After that, you will get a confirmation or notification mail on your registered email id.
How long does it take for a refund?
The Norton customer service executive will respond to you back within a few days.But how long does it take for a refund? It takes around six weeks to process your refund, but you need to keep the Subscription key label so that you can still activate your subscription after the refund.
Other than this, you can ask for a refund from Norton through customer service on the toll-free number 1 (855) 815-2726; the respective representative will ask you for the necessary information and key so that it will be easier for him to claim a refund quickly from your side. At last, the company will drop you the confirmation mail on your registered email id. Moreover, you can online chat with the Norton live chat assistant.