How do I remove my credit card from AVG?
AVG is an antivirus software that is developed by AVG technologies, and this is available in all windows, macOS, and Android. If you faced any issues while using this and wanted to know how do I remove my credit card from AVG? Then there are the following ways that you have to follow and easily remove the credit card from it. To get more information below is the following that is mentioned:-
Techniques to remove the credit card:-
Here are the followings steps that you are searching for, like the ways to remove my credit card from AVG? To follow all the mentioned steps below are the following to know:-
- Initially, you have to go to the AVG account by using their official site and then access the account at 1-802-327-8055.
- If you forget your password, then you have to move to the reset your password option and then try to sign in to the account.
- Now, you have to choose the subscriptions option and search for the unsubscribe tab.
- When you get that, then click on the unsubscription option and then navigate to the continue button.
- After that, you have to enter the reason for not your unsubscriptions and tap on continue. When you unsubscribe from your account, then your credit card will remove automatically.
- Lastly, you have to review your canceled subscriptions and click on close, and you will receive a confirmation message about your subscriptions.
Additionally, when your subscription is canceled by following all the above-mentioned steps, then the status changes by expiring. But you can continue to use the software till the expiry date shows expired. After that, either you are losing access to this software, or you can switch to the free versions.
How do I stop AVG from automatically paying?
Stop the automatic paying:-
If you are wondering how do I stop AVG from automatically paying? Then there are the following that you have to follow all the steps correctly:-
- Firstly, access the official site and then open the account.
- Now, you have to click on that then to unsubscribe the accounts that you have and then tap on continue,
- When the unsubscription process is done, then move to the payment methods.
- You have to select your automatic payment mode, change it to your payment methods, and turn off the automated payment process.
- Finally, when you turn it off, then it will fix the automatic paying process from your AVG account.
May all the details that are mentioned above regarding AVG credit card will be helpful 1-802-327-8055 or you to troubleshoot all the issues you have. If there are any other issues by following the steps, then you can connect with customer support via the phone number and fix the problems. Also, don’t forget to check out our other article to get more information.