How do I report a PayPal scammer?
Paypal is an application that is used for online transactions. And transferring of money such as sensitive things, so it's better to keep the account safe for use. Still, there are certain situations or people by which you can experience fraud, then you can report to Paypal. However, the steps to report a PayPal scammer have been elaborated beneath, by which you can report the officials.
Steps to report a PayPal scammer
When you have experienced fraud while using the PayPal account, you can dial 1-888-221-1161or 1-802-327-8055, this number of customer service, and report your issues. Otherwise, follow the step stated beneath and grab alternate numbers.
- Open PayPal and log into your accounts.
- Then click on the useful info.
- Now, click on the help center options.
- After that, scroll below; there, you will have the call us to option to click on that.
While dialing the official number of PayPal, if you cannot lodge your report regarding the scam, you can share your concern details with the help of an email.
The email you can use this email address email@example.com and the guide to sharing scams through this option has been described below.
- Tap on your message and then click on more options.
- After that, click on the forward icon and select the email options.
- Then compose the message and add the above email address as the recipient.
Apart from the above-stated option, you can also report the scam PayPal through the text, and the steps for sending the concern through the text have been displayed beneath.
- Visit PayPal and log into your accounts.
- After that, click on the help center option.
- On the next tab, scroll below and click on the message us options.
- Now, you will get the number through which you can send texts.
Through community help
If you use the above option, you cannot report the scammer; then, you can ask the PayPal community for help. And after posting the issue, you can acquire the appropriate solution from online members. Moreover, to post the issue in the community option, comply with the beneath steps:-
- Head to PayPal and log in to your accounts.
- Then click on the useful info dropdown and select help center options.
- Now, scroll below and select the ask the community option.
Hence, by using the mode stated here, you will be able to report the scammer on PayPal. And further, you can avoid the issues or questions likewise. How do I report a PayPal scammer?