How do I speak to a live person at TurboTax?
Get expert assistance by calling us at 1-800-4-INTUIT 1-808-646-8848 In addition, the TurboTax support page provides other resource links and help tools.
Are you seeking information on how to contact TurboTax so that you may speak with a live person about any concerns you might have? TurboTax offers assistance to people who wish to speak with a live person about a service-related concern. TurboTax offers a variety of methods to contact customer support, but most users prefer to communicate with a live representative. You may find the essential information on how do I speak to a live person at TurboTax by going through the details mentioned in the section below.
- Dial Turbotax at 1-808-646-8848 or 1-802-327-8055(OTA)
- Push "#" when given the choice of Turbotax automated menu options
If you need to contact us by leaving a message with our TurboTax support team or chat with our Mint support team. In addition, the support page provides other resource links to other Intuit products. Finally, our customer support phone number to connect with how do I speak to a live person at Turbotax.
Contact Details to Talk to a Live Person at TurboTax:
- Just Dial: 1-802-327-8055 or 1-808-646-8848 (1-800-4-INTUIT)
- Press 1 (for assistance with Turbotax from the US)
- Press 2 "Speak to a live person at TurboTax"
- Press 3 Say "Yes"
- Press 5 Stay On the line (Automated call will connect to Turbotax Customer Service Phone Number)
How do I talk to a live person at TurboTax?
Know ways to contact TurboTax to speak with a live person?
- Here's the series of steps involved in speaking to a live person at TurboTax:
- Dial 1-808-646-8848(1-800-4-INTUIT) and then go to the menu.
- Press 1 for TurboTax support.
- Answer “yes” or “no” to the subsequent questions "speak to a live person at TurboTax"
- You need to select 1 if you are a US citizen and 2 for Canada.
TurboTax provides complete support to customers who have issues by allowing them to speak with a live person. Interacting with a live person is generally regarded as the greatest experience when it comes to receiving help related to the TurboTax software. You may learn more about talk to a live person at TurboTax by looking at the many ways to contact them listed below.
Customer care number
- For any help related to the TurboTax software, you may contact a live person by calling their customer care number at 1-802-327-8055.
- After which you will hear automated prompts, following that you'll be able to transfer the call to a live representative from the customer service team.
- Following that, a live representative will answer your call to whom you can explain your concern and request to offer you the appropriate assistance.
- Calling TurboTax's customer care number, which is accessible 24 hours a day, and toll-free is the best choice you can make to speak with a live agent.
Online chat service
- Customers may also access TurboTax's live chat option to communicate with a live person from the customer care center and receive help-related assistance.
- Once you've been connected to a customer support agent on the chatbox, write your query in the description box and submit it to them.
- To chat with TurboTax online, simply log in, then go to the Contact US tab from the home page to interact with a live person from the service center.
- TurboTax's email system is another option for contacting a live customer support representative.
- By explaining your query in an email and sending that to the registered email ID, you can obtain help from a live agent.
How do I speak to someone at TurboTax?
You can speak to one of our specialists at 808-646-8848 on the support page provides other resource links to other Intuit products. Finally, our customer support phone number is 1-800-4 TURBO TAX (1-808-646-8848)(1-802-327-8055).
- Stimulus issues with speak to someone at TurboTax
- Any issues with advertising and sales.
- Problems with password reset, hacking, etc.
- Users' complaints and taxes-related issues.
- Other queries.
How do I Get in Touch with TurboTax Office Representative?
If you will find the icon that says to get in touch with Turbotax representatives, and they do raise your concerns and raise your query to them, the representatives (Liza ) will assist you with your assistance and make sure you can get their services. The ways mentioned above will act as the guidelines you will easily come to know. How do I speak to a live person at TurboTax, raise your concerns, and get good services from them within a given period so your business will be able to run in the most effective or efficient manner?
- TurboTax Support Contact Number: 1-808-646-8848
- TurboTax Office Contact Number: 1-858-215-9069.
- TurboTax Cell Contact Number: 1-858-603-5593
- Turbotax Toll-Free Number: 1-802-327-8055.
How do I talk to a human at Turbotax?
Do you need to talk with a live person at TurboTax to get support? You can contact TurboTax in a variety of ways if need assistance from their customer service team1-802-327-8055. When it comes to getting support, speaking with a live person is generally seen as the best option that can be reached by dialing their phone number. To know how do I talk to a human at TurboTax, please see the instructions below.
- You must first call the customer service number to get support from TurboTax
- Then press 1 to contact the customer service department and reach a human for help
- Next, you may select a number based on your location, like 1 for the United States or 2 for Canada
- Following that, your call will be immediately forwarded to a live person, with whom you can talk about the problem you're having
You may also contact TurboTax through some other channels, including web chat, or email, and receive assistance with any problem.
How do I Talk to a Turbotax Live Person by using other Platforms?
If you want to connect with TurboTax Online Chat, users can also connect with professionals through various social media platforms. We have given the links for various official social media platforms for TurboTax. You can also raise your query from there.
How do I file a complaint against TurboTax?
You can contact Intuit by mail at Consumer Tax Group, Intuit Inc., 2800 E Commerce Center Place, Tucson, AZ 85706 or by calling 888-777-3066 or if you have a question or concern about any product or service we sell over the Internet.
We can help you figure out your options with TurboTax, including:
- how to sue them in small claims court
- how to file a claim in arbitration against TurboTax
- how to file a legal claim against TurboTax
How do I talk to TurboTax Customer Service?
You may obtain correct information on Turbotax Customer Service at 1-808-646-8848 or 1-802-327-8055 by following the many options provided in the section above. You may trust on the TurboTax customer service representative who is assigned to answer your concern since they have the relevant knowledge.
You have to hear the IVR options and get the much-required services by simply calling them.
- Dial 1 to know about the income tax returns.
- Dial 2 to know about the tax break-ups.
- Dial 3 to know about the account products.
- Dial 9 speaks to live representatives and does get its services within a given time frame and makes sure you get its services.
TurboTax Help Center
- You can get more information about TurboTax Customers on the TurboTax Customers Support page.
TurboTax Opening Hours
Monday 5am to 5pm
Tuesday 5am to 5pm
Wednesday 5am to 5pm
Thursday 5am to 5pm
Friday 5am to 5pm
Saturday 5am to 5pm
Sunday 5am to 5pm
How do I schedule a callback in TurboTax?
To schedule a call:
The callback service is only available in TurboTax Live products.
- Sign in to your account, then select Search in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Search for the phrase Contact 1-800-446-8848, then select Contact us at the bottom.
- In How would you like to connect with us? ...
- Enter your information and select Get a call to have one of our specialists call you.
How do I Contact Turbotax about my Advance Refund?
TurboTax has more information regarding Refund Advance at this link. For general assistance with TurboTax, please visit the TurboTax help center or call 1-808-646-8848 for assistance
To apply for the Refund Advance, you must e-file your federal tax return with TurboTax. Availability of the Refund Advance is subject to satisfaction of identity verification, certain security requirements, eligibility criteria, and underwriting standards.
When will I get my Refund in Advance?
- you'll get your Refund Advance funds typically within 1-2 hours of the IRS accepting your e-filed federal tax return (estimated late January).
- You'll receive an email from Credit Karma when your Refund Advance funds are available to spend. You'll receive a physical card in the mail in 7-14 days.
How much money can I get with Refund Advance?
- You'll receive a $0 loan fee, 0% APR loan equal to a portion of your anticipated federal refund in one of ten amounts: $250, $500, $750, $1,000, $1,500, $2,000, $2,500, $3,000, $3,500, $4,000.
- The amount of your Refund Advance will automatically be deducted from your federal tax refund (along with any fees you agreed to pay to TurboTax) when it’s received from the IRS.
How do I get my stimulus check from TurboTax?
Finding the amounts of your first, second, and third stimulus checks
To find the amount of stimulus payment(s) you’ve received, you can:
- Refer to the IRS notices that were mailed to you. IRS Notice 1444shows how much you received from the first stimulus check. IRS Notice 1444-B shows how much you received from the second stimulus check. IRS Notice 1444-C shows how much you received from the third stimulus check.
- Check your bank statements. If you had your payments direct deposited, you can find the amount of your first, second, and third stimulus checks using your bank statements. They should be labeled as “IRS TREAS 310” and have a code of either “TAXEIP1” (first stimulus check), “TAXEIP2” (second stimulus check), or “TAXEIP3” (third stimulus check).
- Request an account transcript. You can request an account transcript sent electronically or by mail using Get Transcript. You can also call the IRS’ automated phone transcript service at 1-800-446-8848 or mail in Form 4506-T to have your transcript sent by mail.
- Create an account on IRS.gov/account. You can view your stimulus check amounts under the Tax Records tab. If you filed jointly with your spouse, you will only see half of the stimulus check amounts. Your spouse will need to sign into their own account to see the other half of the stimulus check amounts.