How do I talk to a real person at hotels com?
Hotels.com is a website where you can book rooms online booking or by using a call service. The website lists over 325,000 hotels in approximately 19,000 locations and has at least 85 official websites in 35 languages. So if you are trying to book a hotel reservation or facing any issue with your booking the n you can connect with the customer support of the company. If you are thinking, How do I talk to a real person at hotels com? Then keep on reading the information below-
- Dial (866) 223-2092 on your phone to speak with a live representative.
- Follow the IVR prompts on your call.
- Choose your preferred language on call to speak.
- Press 1 for raising a complaint.
- Press 2 for booking purposes.
- After hitting the relevant key, wait for a while as your call gets through the live agent.
- Explain your situation and ask for the required support.
How do I speak to someone at hotels com?
You can use many methods for reaching the helpdesk, and some of them can provide an instant solution for the issue, and some can take much more time to get a response. Follow the below-mentioned methods to reach the helpdesk-You can dial the helpline number anytime, as it is available 24/7.
Through live chat-
If you are a technocrat and want to resolve your issue by using chat and thinking How do I speak to someone at hotels com? Then you can connect with customer support by using the live chat option.
- Go to the official website www.hotels.com.
- After selecting the option of contacting us, you will get to the next page, and you have to choose the message us tab.
- Now a blank chat window will get opened on your screen, and you have to write a brief of your situation in the chat window.
- You will get various links to a possible solution for the query you are facing, and After after choosing the suitable link, you will get sent to a different page where you will get the possible answers.
- In case your query is not listed there, then you can type live agent for connecting to the representative and explain your issue to get it resolved.