How do I talk to someone at QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is one of the most sought-after small business accounting software in use. It is used to manage income and expenses and to keep track of the financial shape of the enterprise.
In case you are wondering How do I talk to someone at QuickBooks, then the following steps shall guide you as to how you can-
- Firstly, sign in to your QuickBooks Online (QBO) account.
- Then you have to navigate to the help icon
- After that choose the talk to a human option and type it again if prompted
- Select the option I still need a human
- Click on the contact us.
- Enter the details of the concern you are having, then proceed with Let us talk.
- You choose either get a callback or send a message option
How do I speak to a live person at Quickbooks?
While QuickBooks does offer live chat as a way to get assistance, they also have a phone number. In total, there are three ways to get in touch with them. The best phone number for QuickBooks is their customer service phone number, and you can get the details and use the free call-back service provided on their website. Therefore, the query as to How do i speak to a live person at Quickbooks is addressed, but in case you are still in doubt, you can follow the procedure below.
- Dial phone Number: 1-888-333-3451 (Quickbooks Support)
- Press 1 Speak to a Quickbooks.
- Press 3 "How do I speak to a live person at Quickbooks "again in the search bar.
- Choose I still need a human, then click Contact Us.
- Select Get a callback or Send a message to start a conversation.
- Our representatives are available from Monday to Friday from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday and Sunday from 7 am to 4 pm PSTPacific Standard Time.
If you are running a small to medium-sized business and want to make sure you can track all financial information and create reports summarizing any aspect of your business, QuickBooks will not disappoint you. However, QuickBooks is not meant for individuals to use to keep track of their personal finances.
How do I talk to a real person in QuickBooks?
The most often asked query is How do I talk to a real person in Quickbooks, for this try following another alternative-
In order to access online help-
- You have to select the question mark icon in the top right corner of the QuickBooks online screen.
- Type in your question in the search box to get an answer.
- To refine the question you can click refine and drop-down selection criteria, it is a product in this case.
- Once you have found the article relevant to you, click on the heading to launch it.
QuickBooks Assistant Digital-
- Assistants are changing the way you use services
- QuickBooks Assistant is in beta at the moment but is functional and ready to help.
- To turn QuickBooks Assistant on-
- First, you have to log in to your QuickBooks online file.
- Secondly, click on the gear icon and then select QuickBooks labs from the settings list.
- Then scroll to locate the option QuickBooks Assistant and click on the slider on the right to make sure it is in the on position.
- Then click done on the bottom right of the screen.
- These steps shall help you in contacting a real person at QuickBooks.