How do I unlink Facebook from my Microsoft Account?
Some users connect their Facebook with Microsoft email accounts. There are situations when users want to disconnect their Microsoft with Facebook as it is safe for the Facebook account to get hacked by hackers. If you have queries like How can I unlink the Facebook account from Microsoft? And you want to know the steps; Microsoft allows the users to unlink Facebook. Here are the steps you can use to unlink the Microsoft account from Facebook.
Procedure to unlink Facebook from Microsoft:
- Through the Microsoft website.
- Through Facebook
Through the Microsoft website:
If you want to unlink the Facebook account from Microsoft by going to the official website of Microsoft, then you can go through these points that are mentioned below:
- First, you have to visit Microsoft's official website through your devices.
- Sign in to the page by using Microsoft account details.
- On the homepage of Microsoft, you need to go to the Manage button on the left side of your screen.
- Now you have to search for the Facebook icon on the list and click on the option.
- Next, click on the Edit button that you will find under the Facebook icon.
- On the new tab, you have to remove the connectivity of Facebook from Microsoft by clicking on the connection completely option.
- Hit on the Remove button to complete the procedure of unlinking Facebook from Microsoft.
If you have questions like what are the methods to unlink the Facebook account from Microsoft? Then you can go through this method which includes only operating Facebook, to remove the account.
- From account setting option:
If you are preparing to remove an account from Microsoft, you can go to the account setting option of Facebook.
- First, you need to sign in to the account using account entails.
- Now on the homepage, you will find a three-bar on the right side of the corner.
- Click on the option, and find the account setting option on the page.
- You have to select the Application option and choose the email linked to your account.
- There will be an icon of a pencil. Click on the icon under the email link and hit the Remove button.
- This is how you can unlink a Microsoft account from the Facebook app.
Some of the alternative methods that can help you unlink your Facebook account from Microsoft are mentioned above. You can use these methods and unlink the account. You can even contact the customer support team to help you fix the issues you are facing. Several methods can be helpful to you to remove, but these are some best mediums that you can go through.