How do you cancel Optimum service?
If you have been using the Optimum cable service and now you want to switch or make the cancellation of your current plan. In that case, don’t stress over it too much, as the Optimum customer service team is just one call away from you. You must dial the number or use their chat service on your Optimum Mobile expert. The process required to make the cancelation is here:
Steps to cancel the Optimum cable service and recurring Payments
- Dial the customer service number of Optimum, 855-276-5255 or 1-802-327-8055
- Follow the on-call menu and ask them to speak to the representative.
- You also need to provide them with your account number and other necessary information to make the change.
- Talk to the representative and request the cancellation of your cable service.
- You will receive a confirmation through a letter/ email.
Do you have to pay to cancel Optimum?
If you wish to make the cancellation or want to terminate or downgrade the service, in this case, you don’t have to pay any single penny in the form of cancellation charges. But you may have to forfeit the already paid amount plus any outstanding charges with Optimum.
Is it hard to cancel Optimum?
The process to cancel the services with Optimum is relatively easy. All you need to do is make a phone call to the customer service executive, and the agent from the team will do the work for you. You can also tap on the option on the right side of the page to cancel the chat.
What is Optimum cancellation fee?
The users can cancel their Optimum cable service without paying any cancellation charges. The process is simple and quick as most of the work for you is done by the customer service agent; all you need to do is connect with them. The users will not be entitled to ask for a refund of their already used amount.