How do you search by date of birth on Facebook?
Facebook is one of the most popular and user-friendly social media platforms. To begin with Facebook, you need to send friend requests to your close one first and later via text messages, uploading stories, liking, and commenting on pictures so you can stay connected.
To share friend requests, you can search the profile of other users in many ways. Moreover, If you want to learn How do you search by date of birth on Facebook? We will discuss the details required in the content given below. So let's begin without any further delays.
Steps to search Facebook ID by date of birth?
The standard way to search any profile is via ID, image, username, etc. However, searching via the date of birth can be quite restricted. Generally, you can't look for a profile using the date of birth, but it might work using the indirect way, but that, too, is not guaranteed. So what is the process? Here you can check out the steps given.
- Login to your Facebook account on the desktop using any web browser
- There you can find a search bar at the top of the screen
- You get to see the option 'filter 'there; click on it
- Now you can apply the filter and select 'Event' it means now your search will be based on events
- Then select 'dates' under events
- You need to choose then a date which is close to the birthday of that person
- Finally, you can see the events with birthdays and find the person you are looking for
How to search for someone via their date of birth on Facebook?
You can find someone via their date of birth anytime using the procedure above. Moreover, if you still doubt how to search for someone via their date of birth on Facebook? You can also take help from the Facebook representative to solve additional issues. Now let's check out the process to search any facebook id using the phone number.
Search your Facebook ID using the Mobile number
- To search the Facebook ID using the phone number (650) 543-4800 (Official) or (650) 984-7300 (USA unofficial Number) first, you need to open the Facebook application on your mobile phone.
- You have to go to the right-most tab that includes profile settings.
- Now scroll down the page and click on the tab 'settings.'
- Now within settings, you need to look for the button 'upload contacts' under the heading 'Permissions.'
- Now you need to click on 'continuous contact upload.'
- Also, make sure you got the contact permission on the system level to Facebook by visiting the app information.
So, in the same way, you can also search the profile by using various other options, including the profile by images, using the number, username, etc., and once the search is over, you can share at your request anytime. Furthermore, can I search for someone via their date of birth on Facebook? You can also speak to the Facebook representative to help you.