How long does it take for Avast to refund?
If you are unhappy with Avast's services, you can opt to cancel the subscription and get a refund. To begin with, a refund, submit the refund request either online or offline. However, if you don't know, How long does it take for Avast to refund? It is up to 7 working days for payment via credit/debit card or PayPal and 14 working days for other payment modes. Moreover, you must follow the correct refund procedure to avoid any delay. For your reference, here is the detailed refund procedure (844) 340-9251 or 1-802-327-8055; check this out to stay updated.
How Do I Get a Refund from Avast?
If you are looking forward to getting a refund from Avast, make sure to cancel it within 30 days. You can get a full refund when you cancel your booking within 30 days. Besides, here are the simple steps you can follow to make it happen:-
- Log in to your Avast account using the credentials
- Go to the order history title, click on it
- Go to the order you wish to get a refund for and click on the request a refund.
- If you don't get the 'request a refund option,' it means the order is not eligible for a refund.
- Now select request a refund and click on the continue button
- Now mark the subscription for which you want a refund. In case of multiple subscriptions, mark the box next to the one you wish to get a refund for
- Click on the tab 'continue' to proceed with the refund
- Then select the reason to get a refund, click on the request a refund, and click on close.
- Follow the instructions, and your request is now submitted for further processing. You can see the message' refund in progress on the payment screen in your Avast account.
How do I cancel my avast subscription and get a refund?
Let's check out how to cancel the Avast subscriptions
- At first login to your Avast account using official credentials dial phone number (844) 340-9251 or 1-802-327-8055
- Now select the tab My subscription
- You need then locate the Avast subscription which you wish to cancel
- Now Click on the Unsubscribe button under the subscription to be canceled
- Click on the tab 'continue,' and you can also let the Avast team know why you are unsubscribing, then click on the unsubscribe button
By going through the information above, you will get the answer to the question; How do I cancel my avast subscription and get a refund? In case you still need additional information or have any queries, you can talk to the Avast representative anytime.