How to Block Emails On AOL?
A Quick Guide To Block Emails On AOL
Have you been facing issues with your AOL account as spam emails or unwanted emails? Well, getting spam or unwanted emails is one of the most common yet serious issues. Besides, there might be times when you want to block someone who has been sending you unwanted emails. But if you are new to your AOL email account, or are confused with the process to block someone in your account, then you might not be able to do so, and continue to face issues with your account.
Also, if you are using your AOL account on an iPhone, then the chances of getting confused with blocking someone can get higher. So, are you wondering How to Block Emails on AOL for iPhone? Or other devices? Well, then read further and get to learn about the same.
Block Emails On AOL For iPhone?
To block someone in your AOL account on an iPhone is quite easy and swift, Process here’s how.
- At first, log in to your AOL account on your iPhone device.
- Then, navigate to the Settings section, and then got to the Spam Controls.
- Now, hit Edit Spam Controls if you are using the AOL 10.1 version in your mail account.
- Next, select the Block Mail From Addresses I specify section and then select Save.
How to Block Spam Emails on AOL?
Simple Process To Block Spam Emails On AOL: Web Browser
The following steps will help with How to Block Spam Emails on AOL in your preferred web browser.
- At first, open up your web browser, then get access to your AOL Mail account, and then select Options on the upper-right corner beneath your email address.
- Now, select Mail Settings from the drop-down menu, then select "Block Senders," on the left navigation pane.
- Next, you’ll need to enter the email address of the sender that you wish to block, and then select the "+" to the right of the email address.
- Now, you repeat the same process with other senders who you wish to block, and then hit the Save Settings option to update the changes.
Block Spam Emails On AOL In The Mobile App
Wondering, How to Block Unwanted Emails in AOL on Your Own? Well, if you use the AOL mobile app, then here’s how you can block someone on it.
- Go to the AOL mobile app, then select the email from a sender that you wish to block, and then hit the 3 dot menu at the bottom-right.
- Now, tap "Mark as Spam.", then you can repeat the same step with other senders.
- Hereafter, the marked or selected sender will be blocked automatically.
Still, thinking How to Block Unwanted Emails in AOL on Your Own? Well, then you can contact the tech experts on AOL customer services and get the required assistance from them.