How to Change Gmail Password in android phone
Reset your Gmail password on your android phones with these easy steps !!
If the users want to change their Gmail account password on their android phone then they can easily do it by just following some of the steps that will enable the users to change their password instantly. These steps are as easy to follow and can be undertaken by the users themselves.
How to recover Gmail password in android phone
Mentioned below are the steps to change the Gmail password on android phones!
- First of all the users need to open any browser on their android phone.
- Enter myaccount.google.com and go to this link.
- Sign in windows will appear.
- Enter the Gmail user name and password and sign in to it.
- The users then are required to select on the sign-in and security options and proceed further.
- The users will then see an option of the password. Select on it.
- By selecting on it the users again will be asked to sign in with their current password.
- Then in the new password field enter the new password and select on change password to change and save it.
Hence, these are the steps that the users need to follow so as to change their Gmail account password on their android phones. Further, if the users face any difficulty or face any issue then they can simply dial the Gmail support number and can communicate with the representatives available on the phone lines.