How to Change Google Voice Number?
Google Voice has updated its settings to allow for a user to change their caller ID. the process is very simple to Change Google Voice Number and takes effect immediately. Just follow the steps below to claim your new number:
- On your computer, go to voice.google.com.
- At the top left, click Menu. ...
- At the top right, click Settings. ...
- Click the Phones tab.
- Next to your current number, click Change / Port.
- Select I want a new number. ...
- After you've completed the transaction, you'll get a sort of email with updates and further instructions.
How to Change a Google Voice Number on PC?
Google voice provides a phone number for calls, text messages, & voicemails. You can use Google number allows you to make domestic & international calls from your web browser & also through mobile devices. Now if you want to know about How to Change a Google Voice Number on PC, so to make easy use of numbers through the web browser.
Then you must go through these key points that will help you to change your Google voice number on PC;
- Firstly you have to sign in to your account then from there you have to visit the Google site
- Then you have to click on the menu option in the top left corner & then just select the legacy Google voice option
- After that on the top click on the gear icon & then just choose the settings option
- Then that, you have to go to the phone tab, where you will find your current number, there you will find the change/port option
- There you can port your existing number into your Google Voice account & can change it to a new one as well
- Now just click on the button to request a new number too.
How to Change Google Voice Number on iPhone or iOS device?
So, if you are looking for the Google voice number to get changed on other devices like How to Change Google Voice Number on iPhone or iOS device so that your device gets rid of this problem.
So for that, you should follow the key steps to change voice number on your devices too;
- First of all Google voice app
- In the top left corner click on the menu & then on settings
- Under the account section, just click on devices & on linked numbers
- In the device, section click on the change device number
- Then choose any one option, your device’s number or no number that is not linked to a device number or the third option new linked number
- Now just click on the save option, through these steps change of Google voice number will be done on IOS.
How to change Google Voice Number On Android Device?
At last, if you want to change the Google voice number on an Android device, so to make the android web browser functioning normally & to get the number changed on android devices.
For that that you must go through these steps;
- At first, you have to open the Google voice app on android
- After this, you just need to click on the menu & after that on the settings
- Then in your account, click on devices & on linked numbers
- Then click on set device number in case of android
- Then choose any of the options like your device’s number, no number & new linked number
- At last just click on the save option.
So, through these, you can change Google's voice number on android.