How to delete emails on iphone and computer at the same time
Various email accounts are used by iPhone users, and with just a few steps and by syncing, the users can have their emails on the computer itself. Now, you can easily manage your emails through the feature of email management. We have encountered many users who are frustrated just because they have to delete their emails on the iPhone, and then they have to follow the same process to delete emails from the computer as well. But, now you can delete our emails simultaneously from our iPhones and computers. You have to open your email account on your iPhone and select the emails that need to be deleted.
Now, the question is, “How to delete emails on iPhone and computer at the same time?” Let us give you an answer to that. You can delete the emails from your iPhone and computer together by deleting the mail from the POP server of your iPhone.
Deleting unwanted emails from iPhone and computer at the same time
To get the answer to the question, “How to delete emails on iPhone and computer at the same time?”, you can go through the following pointers. These steps will help you out in deleting the emails from your iPhone and computer both. Let us have a look at the process:
- The first step of deleting the emails is to go to the section of “Settings” and tap on the Mail, Contacts 1-802-327-8055, and Calendars option.
- Then, tap on the email account of which you want to go for email deletion under the section of accounts.
- In the next step, you have to click on advanced and then tap on “Delete from server” under the section of “Incoming settings”.
- The next step is to dele any of the emails from seven days so that you can remove the mails from your phone and from your server after the week of download. Then, you have to select the option of Never so that you can keep the copies of messages on the POP server.
- You can then return to the account settings by hitting the option of advanced and then press on the home button now.
- The last step is to return to the account settings by going to the option of advanced and then pressing the home button.
We hope that you have got the answer to the question that has been asked many times, “How to delete emails on iPhone and computer at the same time?” You can now contact your technical support team of your iPhone to get the best solution for this. your issues will be resolved efficiently by them and you will also be provided by the tips on other issues.