How to Fix QuickBooks Unable to Create PDF Issue?
Quickbooks is undoubtedly the most successful software among all accounting software. You only need to watch their tutorial before you start using it. However, there can sometimes be some glitches, even in the service of the best software.
Reason behind Quickbooks PDF creator not working:
You only need to ensure you have used the right way to fix the Quickbooks. You can go through the possible causes of the “QuickBooks can’t create PDF” issue.
- Unrecoverable error.
- In case a drug is connected to the printer, Microsoft XPS.
- There can be a situation where your device is not ready.
- There is a tech issue with the printing transactions or the report.
- During the reconciliation, Quickbook freezes.
Troubleshooting steps to fix the Quickbooks:
In case you doubt in your mind, “How to Fix QuickBooks Unable to Create PDF Issue?” Then walk through the steps ahead.
The first and essential thing you can do to fix your Quickbooks is to ensure that you have reinstalled the Windows XPS.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Now click the option of the system group.
- Hit the button “Uninstall/change a program.”
- Now in the following menu, you need to make the selection “Turn the windows features on.”
- Now you need to ensure that the XPS service is enabled.
- If the problem persists, then you need to make the selection of the steps which are provided ahead.
You need to reinstall the XPS document writer in Windows 8.
- Select the “Start screen.”
- Click the button “Settings.”
- Now open the control panel.
- In the following menu, choose the option of “Devices and printer.”
- You need to right-click on the “Microsoft XPS document writer” icon and then make the selection of the “Remove device” option.
- Make the selection of the button “Yes” to confirm.
- Click “next.”
- Make the selection of the “Microsoft button” and then the button of “Microsoft XPS document writer v4.
- Click next.
- Click “Replace the current driver.”
- Press the option of finish.
In this method, you need to download the Quickbooks PDF, and then you can print the repair tool.
- First, you need to transfer and then make the selection of the “Run Quickbooks printer and PDF.”
- Now you need to perform all the PDF file-related tasks.
- In case you’re still finding the same PDF issue, then you need to reboot the system, and then you need to try again.
After rebooting the system, if the problem persists, you need to ensure that you have walked through the step-by-step guide provided below.
In this method, you need to run the system file checker. This is undoubtedly going to help you in fixing the issue.
- Make the selection of the Windows Start option.
- You need to make the selection of all the programs.
- Then you need to make the selection of the accessories option.
- Select “Command prompt.”
- Choose the option of “Run as admin.”
- Enter the “Admin password.”
- Type in “Scan now.”
Your Quickbooks software will work again once you have followed the Solutions to Fix QuickBooks cannot create PDF Issue. If your Quickbook software is still not working correctly, you can even phone the official number and get tech help.