Deleted Gmail Account
Want to delete Gmail account permanently without password
Gmail account is a widely used account on the internet as it keeps the data and info secure. Although Gmail is one of the finest email services there are times when a user faces some difficulty while using it. In this situation, a user might think of deleting the Gmail account permanently. It is possible with simple steps.
Gmail account deletion
If a user wants to delete the Gmail account permanently due to any reason, it can be easily done by signing-in to the account. But, in case the user has forgotten the password but still wants to delete the account, then first the password is recovered. Without a password, the Gmail account is deleted.
How to delete the Gmail account permanently without a password?
Steps to delete Gmail account permanently
Once the password is recovered and the user is able to access the account, it can be easily deleted. The steps involved in deleting of account are mentioned below:
- Browse the login page of Gmail.
- Enter the username and password of the Gmail account and click Next.
- Click My account which is located on the top-right side.
- In the left panel, select Data & personalization.
- Scroll down to the option of Download, delete or make a plan for your data and click Delete a service or your account.
- Select the option of Delete a Google service.
- Enter the password again to confirm the identity and click next.
- Choose the service of Gmail among the available options.
By deleting Gmail, the user will no longer be able to access emails and other services of Gmail. So, before deleting the account, the user should keep a back up for the important data. If there is still any query about how to delete the Gmail account permanently without a password, then contact the technical support.
How to recover Deleted Gmail Account password?
Here, are the steps of the password recovery process of deleted Gmail account The step of password recovery is as follows:
- Browse the account recovery page of Gmail.
- Enter the username or email address and click Next.
- Then, click Forgot password link for recovery.
- There are different options of recovery and a user can choose the suitable option:
- Enter any last remembered password for the account. If not, click Try another way.
- Select the date when the account was created. If not remembered, again click Try another way.
- The next option is to enter the recovery phone number to receive the verification code. Then, enter the code in the given field and verify identity. Otherwise, click I don’t have access to the phone.
- Enter the recovery email address to receive the verification code in the email. The code is then entered into the given field.
- Create a new password and re-enter to confirm it.
- Finally, use the password to sign-in to the account with an existing username and new password.
In case you want to know how to recover Deleted Gmail Account password in that condition you just need to contact with the support team they are available round the clock and can be contacted using the info provided on the official website of Google.