How Can I Share Google Calendar?
Prepped up monthly tasks on Google calendar and wish to share the same with your colleagues and friends but have no clue about the process? Well, then you are in the right place as in this article you will be provided with the detailed steps that you can follow to share Google calendar using various devices.
Sharing Google calendar using Android device
Well, sharing Google calendar is a simple task, but most of the users are not aware of the process on How can I share my Google Calendar on Android? Then, these are the instructions that one can follow:
- Begin the process by opening Google Calendar app.
- Now, select the time and date for the event and continue.
- Then, the user is required to create an event and provide the required details below.
- After creating the event, the user can share the event by tapping on the Guests option.
- And now, the user can add the email id of the people with whom they wish to share the event.
Thus, with the end of this process, the user can easily share Google calendar with other users. Besides, for the users who have queried on how they can share the event using iPhone or iPad, they can hop on to the next set of instructions mentioned below.
What is the procedure to share Google calendar on iPhone or iPad?
For the users looking for the details on How can I share my Google Calendar on iPhone or iPad? Well, one can check out the detailed procedure discussed:
- Launch Google calendars app on iPhone or iPad.
- Then, tap on the menu icon and swipe from left to right.
- Now, the user needs to tap on the Export calendar option and proceed.
- After that, the user needs to pick the events that they need to share and tap on the Period option to select the needed dates.
- For the users who have multiple calendars to share, tap on the same and continue.
- Once done, the user can tap on the Share button and select the sharing option.
Thus, with the end of the process, the user would be able to share events using the iPhone and iPad.
Besides, for the users who are failing to share Google Calendar by using any of the mentioned options, they can feel free to reach out to Google support for assistance and share the important events in time.