How to unlink my Google Voice number?
Google Voice number is a way to use telephone service that provides efficiently. Further, via Google voice number, you will quickly access lots of services onto your device by simply downloading and installing this service on your smartphone, android phone, or iPhone. This service is free for all users, and you can easily place calls and text send text messages and activate this service on your device.
However, suppose you are not using Google voice service on your device for a long time. In that case, you should know about How do I unlink my phone from Google Voice, because after you unlink the Google voice number from your device, then you will not be able to run this service from then and learning the steps against unlinking then you will have to go through the steps which you will get here.
Steps to unlink phone number from Google Voice:
- First off, you need to turn on your device and then go to voice.google.com within the search tab.
- From the top left corner, click over the menu option and then go within the settings tab.
- Next, press over the settings options.
- Further, you will see the linked number and turn off the Google voicemail option.
- Now on the left, click on the account tab for further assistance.
- Select your number under the Google voice number, which you need to unlink, and then click on the delete option accordingly.
- At last, you will have to confirm the process, and then you will click on proceed option, etc.
Thus, if you cannot execute through the above-given steps for unlinking your Google voice number, then reach for help to customer service. Then you will know about what are the steps to unlink google voice phone number without any issue, and you will get answers accordingly from the expert, and they will unlink your actions with a few simple steps that will become quite effective in your unlinking.