iCloud Account Recovery
Recover your iCloud account easily with the help of iCloud Account Recovery
iCloud is one of the top-rated storage and cloud computing services provided by Apple. It is used to store videos, important files, documents and more that can be backed up and access on multiple iOS devices. Users can access their iCloud account on varied devices and sync the important whenever they required. iCloud is best known for its highly secure and beneficial features but sometimes users confront lots of technical hiccups when using their account and iCloud account recovery is one among those which is highly faced by the users when they forgot the password.
In this article, you will be learned about the account recovery process of iCloud on multiple iOS devices in a step by step procedure.
How to recover iCloud account on iPhone or iPad?
Did you forget your iCloud account password? And wish to recover on your iPhone or iPad? Then you can simply do that within simple troubleshooting. The process of quite straightforward but if you don’t know about iCloud account recovery process, then you can simply recover your password with the help of below steps:
- Go to the Settings on your iPhone and then tap on Sign in to your device which is present on the top side of your screen.
- Tap on Don’t have an Apple ID.
- Tap on Forgot Apple ID option.
- Enter your iCloud account ID that password you wish to recover.
- Tap on Next.
- Enter your trusted phone number to get a verification code and then tap on Next.
- Enter a new password for your iCloud account to complete the process.
How to recover iCloud account on Mac?
Forget the iCloud account password you use on Mac? If yes, then don’t think too much about that as you can very smoothly recover your password for iCloud on Mac. But if you don’t know about the iCloud account recovery on Mac process, then you can go through the below easy and straightforward steps:
- First of all, click on the Apple icon which is available on the top-left corner of the screen.
- Choose System Preferences.
- Click on iCloud.
- Now click on Forgot Apple ID or password link.
- Enter your Apple ID into the given field and then click on Continue.
- Enter your phone number as a recovery option and then enter the received code.
- Now type a new password for your iCloud account to finish the process.
Still not able to understand iCloud account recovery process with the help of above-given steps or have any other problem, then you can also contact the technical support team of iCloud to get better solutions on multiple queries related to password recovery or others.
Other services provided by the expert team are:
iCloud Password Recovery
iCloud Password Reset
iCloud Account Reset