Outlook Change Password
Changing an email account password is always the best thing to keep your personal information safe and secure against any kind of hacking activity. It is always recommended to change your password once in a month or often basis to get the better securities and there are multiple email service providers provide the different ways of changing the password. If you are using Outlook email account on multiple devices and observing that your password is not safe, then you can simply change your password. The process of Outlook Change Password is quite simple and you can perform it within a very simple manner.
In this article, you will learn about the ways of changing an Outlook password on different devices.
How to Change Outlook Password on iPhone
Do you wish to change your Outlook password on iPhone? Then you can very simply do that if you have proper knowledge about Outlook Change Password on iPhone process and if you don’t know, then you can follow the below steps for it:
- Open the Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap on Passwords & Accounts.
- Tap on the iPhone account for that you wish to change your password.
- Now tap on Account.
- Tap on the Password option and then delete the previous password.
- After that, enter the new password into the given field for your Hotmail account.
How to Change Outlook Password on Mac
If you are using your Outlook account on Mac, then you can simply change your password within a very simple manner. You can follow below Outlook Change Password on Mac steps to change your Outlook account password:
- First of all, click on the Mail icon which is available at the top-left corner.
- Click on Preferences.
- Click on the Accounts tab and then you will see the list of email accounts on your Mac.
- Now choose your Outlook account from the list of email accounts for that, you want to change your password.
- Click on the Password option.
- After that, click on your old password and then delete it.
- Type the new password for your Outlook account into the given field.
With the help of the above-described Outlook Change Password steps, you can change the password of your Outlook account on multiple devices very easily. In case you are still not competent enough to change your password or need any other kind of assistance, then contact the customer support team of Outlook for the perfect solutions