Paypal Change Password
Being a Paypal account holder it is very important to protect your password against any kind of unknown or hacking activity. You can simply make your password more protective and secure when you change it on often or regular basis. Changing your Paypal account password will help you to get the more protection that no one can guess and this point will provide you the more security to your Paypal account from any sort of hacking. The process of Paypal Change Password is very simple and you can perform it in multiple ways. In this article, you will learn about the step by step process to change your Paypal account password.
How Do I Change My Paypal Password Without Phone Number
You can try multiple ways to change your Paypal account password and recovery phone number is one among those. But if you have also forgotten your recovery phone number, then you can still perform the Paypal Change Password process with the help of the mentioned instructions. Filesof
Steps to change Paypal password without phone number:
- First of all, go to the official sign-in page of Paypal and then log in to your Paypal account.
- Click on My Account section.
- Now click on Profile icon under the Settings.
- Click on the Security tab and then you find the Password option.
- After that, click on the Password.
- Now you need to enter your current password of Paypal account into the given field.
- Enter the new password for your Paypal account and then re-enter the same password to confirm.
- Click on the Change Password tab to complete the process.
How to Recover a Paypal Account without Security Questions
Did you forget your Paypal account password? Then you can easily recover it with the help of security questions. But if you don’t know your security questions, then you don’t be confused as you can still perform Paypal Account Recovery process without security questions.
Steps to recover the Paypal password without security questions:
- Go to the official login page of Paypal and then click on Having trouble logging in?
- Enter the Paypal username and then click on Next.
- Select the password recovery method via the phone number and then you will receive a verification code on your recovery phone number.
- Enter the code and then click on the Next tab.
- Now you need to enter the new password for your Paypal account to complete the process.
After following the above-given steps on the Paypal Change Password process, you can simply change your Paypal account password in multiple ways. In case you are not competent enough to change your password, then contact the support team of Paypal for the required assistance.