Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy
Cancellations and refunds are the most important aspects of traveling especially when traveling with flights. Since cancellations are subjected to impromptu, passengers often face issues with their journey plans being canceled or delayed. No matter what airline you are traveling, you must always know about its basic but important guidelines regarding cancellations and refunds.
When it comes to Spirit Airlines, passengers can easily cancel their flight tickets without any issues and will get better compensation depending on the nature of cancellations. So, if you have recently booked your Spirit flight tickets then here’s what you need to know about the flight change policy, Spirit Airlines cancellation policy & refund policy.
Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy 24 hours
- Spirit Airlines allows you to make a cancellation for free within 24 hours prior to your reservations before the flight’s scheduled departure
- However, if the flight tickets are non-refundable then the amount used to purchase will be refunded to the travel account
- You can make the refund request online by filling out the refund request form online on the Spirit Airline’s official website
Now, have a look at the important guidelines from the Spirit Airlines refund policy here.
How to get Spirit Airlines Refund
The following are the important points from the refund policy of Spirit Airlines that you must know before canceling your flight tickets.
- Spirit Airlines avails the refund in the form of Future Travel Credit or cash amount that may depend on the fare type. However, you can also make choices for the refund amount to be credited into your bank account or credit card on the official website of Spirit Airlines
- Refund policy on Spirit Airlines may also vary on the ticket fare type and time of the cancellation made
In the event, if you wish to change your flight tickets on the Spirit Airlines instead of canceling them then here’s what you need to know.
How to Change a Flight on Spirit Airlines
- As per the 24 hours risk-free flight change policy, Spirit Airlines lets you make changes in your flight tickets for free, within 24 hours before your scheduled flight departure
- However, if you do not make changes in your flight tickets within the risk-free period then you’ll have to pay the fee of $90 for making changes online & $100 for making changes at the airport or via call
- In the event, if you are flying via Spirit Award flight ticket then the penalty amount of $100 is applicable by the Spirit Airlines change Flight.
Get In Touch With The Customer Relations For Further Information: Spirit Airlines
If you have any queries or questions regarding the Spirit Airlines cancellation policy, refund policy or flight change guidelines then you must contact the customer relations or services to get the proper information from the experts.