Suddenlink Change Password
A Brief Guide On How To Change And Reset Suddenlink WiFi Password
Suddenlink is quite popular for its services in the telecommunication domain. There are more than 4.6 million subscribers of its services around the world. It doesn’t take much effort to install it into any modern devices such as Android or iOS. When it comes to resetting or changing its WiFi password, the process is pretty simple and quick. So if you are a Suddenlink user and have no idea about changing or resetting its password then read this article to know about it.
Moreover, if you do know how to change the password of your Suddenlink WiFi but still cannot do so then have a quick look at the steps on sudden link change password in the next section.
How to Change Suddenlink Password
Simple Steps To Change Suddenlink WiFi Password
Initially, you’ll need to ask your internet provider about the IP address that can help you to navigate to the official homepage of the Suddenlink wifi change password. Next, follow the steps given below to change the password of your Suddenlink WiFi router.
- At first, turn on your WiFi router and then ensure that it is connected with your personal devices such as PC or Android tablet/phone
- In your PC, navigate to the password change webpage and then sign in to your Admin account
- Next, navigate to the Settings section and then select the Change Password option
- Now, you’ll need to enter your current account password in order to do the verification
- Next, simply enter the new password twice in the relevant fields and then save your changes
- Finally, log in to your router via using the new password
Now, have a look at the steps to reset the Suddenlink WiFi password.
How do I reset my Suddenlink Password
In case, you have forgotten the password of your Suddenlink router then follow the steps mentioned below in order to Suddenlink Reset Password.
- Open up the official sign-in webpage of Suddenlink in your web browser
- Type-in the client name or email address of your Suddenlink account
- Now, select the “I Forgot My Account Password” Link from the page
- Select the account recovery alternative such as email address or phone number and then get the verification code on the entered option
- Next, enter the received code in the provided field and then you’ll able to reset your account’s password
- Furthermore, simply enter a new password in the given relevant fields and then save the changes
Therefore, this was all about changing and resetting the password of your Suddenlink router. However, if you are not able to do so by following the aforementioned steps then contact technical support to get any help on a Suddenlink change password from the professionals.