Trouble signing in Google account
What to do if Trouble Signing in Google Account?
Being a Google account holder, you may trouble numerous technical issues but one of the most common issues which are highly faced by the Google account holder is signing in the issue. There are many circumstances takes place when you confront or trouble signing in Google account problems. These problems might be different either it’s a password related or username related. It is impossible to define each problem. But you can fix all sorts of problems within simple steps that you confront while signing in to your Google account.
Issues during signing in to Google account:
- Due to forgetting the password.
- Forgetting a username or email address.
- Someone has hacked your Google account.
- Having an issue with 2-step verification.
- The account is blocked due to security reasons.
- Using a Google account through work, school or other.
- Someone else is using your Google account.
Sign-in issues with Google
How to Fix Signing In Issues of Google Account?
Are you getting trouble in signing in to your Google account due to any above-described issue? Or you have any other issues? Then don’t think too much about that as you can very easily get back your Google account with the help of sign-in issues with Google process which is applicable to fix all sorts of signing in issues.
Follow the below steps to fix Google account signing in issues:
- First of all, go to the account recovery page of Google via https://accounts.google.com//signin/recovery/ from your browser.
- Enter the email address associated with your Google account that password you want to recover.
- Now click on Next.
- You will be asked to enter the last password that you use to sign in to your Google account and if you don’t know, then click on Try another way link.
- After that, Google will ask to send a code on your recovery phone number in order to confirm your identity and then click on the Send code option.
- Now you need to enter the verification code that you have received on your recovery phone number.
- Click on the Submit tab after entering the code.
- Now you need to enter the new password that you wish to keep for your Google account and then re-enter it to confirm.
In case you are still getting trouble signing in Google account after applying the above-given steps and if you have any other issue, then contact the customer service team of Google and gain reliable assistance.