What happens when my Norton subscription expired?
Norton provides various subscription plans with an expired date; whenever the date comes nearby, the subscription plan finishes. It would help if you renewed the subscription through different modes of payment. Norton provides the best deal and packages so that you can purchase and provide protection according to your convenience.
But the question is, Does Norton Still Work After Subscription Expires? Sometimes Norton still works in exceptional cases 1 (803) 715 -2726, such as a version of Norton Antivirus that did not stop functioning even after. Still, according to the policies, the company deactivates the account automatically and becomes non-operational once the service ends. After that, you need to purchase the system protection for the future, and the company also provides unique features and packages.
- Once your subscription expires, you have two options: renew your protection and add extra time to your renewal plan. The Norton official site provides new versions of software that you can download digitally during the renewal process.
- On the other hand, you can purchase a different Norton product, such as Norton Internet security. This will provide you with a new subscription plan, but it will lose your previous plans and subscription.
If you do not have a budget, you can purchase alternative free deals that might save your money. You can use free antivirus programs provided by Norton for personal use. Otherwise, licensed-based software does not allow for corporate use, so you need to purchase the other plans or renew the same.
Here are the Norton and its products with a subscription plan
Norton antivirus plus: it can be used for 1 PC or Mac, which comes for 6.29$; it provides PC cloud backup up to 2 GB and offers online threat protection and a password manager.
Norton 360 standard:
- You can use it for one device with different plans for one year.
- The charge will be 10.07$.
- For two years, it will be around 19.51$.
It will come with a cloud backup of 10GB of storage. It also provides a safe cam for PC and an intelligent firewall.
Norton 360 deluxe: this plan provides protection to 3 devices, and it also comes with a yearly and two-year program at 12.58$ and 26.44$ that can be purchased online. The plan provides a cloud backup of 50 GB storage.
Norton subscription renewal procedure
- First, open the official site of Norton or 1 (803) 715 -2726.
- Then sign in with your account.
- Go to my subscription tab, and tap on it.
- Click on renew now and make your purchase through different modes of payment.
This answers your question: What happens when my Norton subscription expires? As mentioned above, If you have doubts or queries, you can connect to the Norton customer service executive at 1 (855) 815-2726/ 1 (803) 715 -2726. The live person is professional enough to resolve your question as soon as possible.