Technical guide & support
FastMail Technical Support Phone Number
FastMail is a paid email service offering for individuals and organizations. Fast Mail Pty Ltd was launched in 1999. The company was located in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia and provide in 36 languages for a worldwide customer. In 2010 company was acquired by Opera Software. On September 26, 2013, FastMail had split from Opera and became a privately held independent company. FastMail allow users to use their own domain while it offers its 113 domain so the user can choose from it. FastMail provide paid email accounts services for individuals and organizations, with different service levels and prices. It offers a 30-day free trial period for individual accounts. For any further assistance, you can call to our fastmail technical support phone number.
FastMail was founded by Bruce Davey and Jeremy Howard which is used to provide paid email services for Optimal Decisions Group customer . On October 18, 2012, it provides new signups for the free service level but if the customer is not logged into in over 120 days, the account was deactivated. FastMail moved their primary domain from FastMail.fm to fastmail.com in On October 23, 2014.
The common issue in FastMail email account:
1. How to use Fastmail
2. Fastmail setup
3. How to setup Fastmail on iPhone
4. How to block emails on Fastmail
5. How to delete Fastmail account
6. How to send Fastmail
7. How to setup Fastmail on outlook
8. How to contact Fastmail
9. How to backup Fastmail
10. How to change password in Fastmail
11. How to block sender in Fastmail
If you are still not done with the above-given information you can call at our fastmail technical support phone number.
How to use Fastmail
Initially, create a Fastmail account by signup option and then choose an appropriate plan according to you. Here we are describing how to use Fastmail on an android device, so follow the following steps:
1. Launch Email and then click on setting option.
2. Tap on Add account option.
3. Enter the Fastmail email address and correct password, click on next button.
4. To indicate a type of account click on IMAP option.
5. Fill the following fields:
Security type: SSL/TLS
IMAP path prefix: INBOX
6. Click on Next button.
7. set the security type as STARTTLS on the next screen
8. click on NEXT button.
9. It takes 15 minutes for inbox checking so waits for a time.
10. Click on Next option.
11. In the Next screen fill your name, and click on Next option.
Now you are ready to access FastMail on your android device.
If you are not satisfied with this information then feel free to contact our fastmail technical support phone number where your queries will be resolved with care.