SBCglobal email is the product of the AT & T and Yahoo! This merger provided users with AT & T internet service, including SBCglobal users, with access to all services, such as Yahoo! Offers their members, such as Yahoo! Email, chat room and instant messenger. For solving issues with your SBCglobal email account, the company has started SBCglobal support number with round the clock service.
Issues with SBCglobal account
- Issues while checking SBCglobal email
- SBCglobal email cancellation
- Spam mails on SBCglobal Email
- changing SBCglobal e-settings
- logging in to SBCglobal email
- configuring SBCglobal account with outlook
- using SBCglobal spam filters
How to change SBCglobal email password?
You can call on SBCglobal support number to get proper resolution for various issues with your email account. If you think your account has been compromised, then you need to change the password of your account immediately.
- Log in to your SBCglobal account using your email id and password. If you are using Outlook or another email client, use the web-based email to change your password. Do not forget to change the password in your other email client, too.
- click on “My Account” option at the top of the window.
- Enter your SBCglobal email account password to confirm your authorization for making changes to your account.
- Click on the “Change Password” option at the top of the window.
- Enter the current password in the corresponding field.
- Enter a new password combining letters ans numbers so that it becomes difficult to recognize for others.
- Enter new password in the corresponding field and then confirm the Password.
- Save the changes made.
- Now log out from your SBCglobal email account and then again log in to see whether your changes have been saved or not.
- In case the issue remains unresolved, call SBCglobal support number.